BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

update

1). interview tomorrow morning
Yes, I did some "reaching out" to my church and offered a hand in the child care department. I knew they paid their babysitters, so I figured it would be a great way for me to earn some money, on the side. There would be events possibly weekly, at most monthly.

2). I also reached out to my uncle, who is an appraiser. I told him I was available for any random work needed. I'm looking for anything.

3). I have my finals for winter session tomorrow...pray to God that I do well! I really need to get my GPA up

4). What was I thinking of giving up coffee for two months? two. two. TWO. stinkin months! This sure will be a test for me...

that's all for now...i'll update tomorrow, after the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment