BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2012

season.

i read this, this morning, and i find these words stinging and yet promising. i've had my fair share of ups and downs through this season of my life and i pray that a new season comes along, soon. to embrace this season of my life is something that i need to learn to do, with grace. i know it's a transitional period, but my Lord, i don't know how much longer i can handle it. 

don't get me wrong, i am enjoying myself and loving my fair share of life, but i just know there is something greater out there, for me. i'm longing for something more.

i'm thankful for a very influential book i've picked up this past week, A Heart Like His {Beth Moore}. it's teaching me about the life of David and the trials and tribulations he's encountered. i find myself relating to some very key parts of his life and i long to keep reading, hoping i can find a peace within and a strength from up above. 


picture credit


No comments:

Post a Comment