BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 9, 2012

2 Corinthians 12:8-10



(via)


Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Realizing how relevant this passage has been to me the past few months. So thankful for the Father to provide strength, courage, wisdom. He was remolding me, creating a better me. He was the Solid Rock, and still is forever and ever. So thankful that I didn’t abandon Him, which could have looked liked the easier route. Thankful for His loving hand, to lend the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment