BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Been on My Heart.

The 2012 Presidential Election has increasingly become a heavy, thoughtful, anxious, and concerning thing on my heart. Maybe it’s because I can actually vote in this election? Maybe it’s because I did research on each candidate? Maybe it’s because the future of America is at stake? I don’t know how to exactly pinpoint why, but it has been. 
I’ve been praying for this election for quite some time now, and I encourage you to do the same. 
Even if you can’t vote, pray for America. We need Jesus far more than we need a president.
I think many of us might feel the weight of this election, some more than others, but we feel it to some degree. This election can and will affect us, either now or in the future. I don’t think voting is something we should take lightly; it’s a privilege that we take for granted — meaning, some people have flat out said they aren’t going to vote. Do you realize that you have this fantastic freedom to vote and you’re going to waste it? Make your voice be heard! 
We need a strong leader who will help be the best for America. We don’t know exactly if these men will keep their word or not? But what we can do is have faith in one of them (your own opinion). That’s the one you vote for, you pray with all of your heart that the one who gets elected as the next President of the United States of America can fulfill what God wants done for our country. 
We, as His children, don’t know His will for us but I pray that His will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment