BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

rant.

Today started out great! I got to sleep in, go to class, go on a wonderful run, and then go home and shower. The best part was going to hang out with one of my best friends, Jamie. We went to payless, so she could look at some birghtly colored flats, for a banquet she's attending tonight.
Then we headed up into Wilmington to visit LOMA and get some coffee/lunch. It was great, saw a good friend up there and I was able to sit and visit with Jamie.
Everything was going so well....until I came out to the car. I see a parking ticket, because I had thought it was free parking up near the coffee shop. I, the one with absolutely no money at all, have to pay a $40 parking ticket. I think I'll keep this one to myself, and not let my parents know, because that's the last thing I need them to worry about. I'll figure out the money somehow...
It just really sucks because I have my sisters birthday gift to still get, my friend Jamie's birthday gift to still get, a trip next weekend to the outlets with Jamie, and spring break...all coming up within the next three weeks.
I am not getting any hours at the store (will most likely be quitting by summer), and that makes it difficult to pay for the price-raising gas, the insurance, the cell-phone bill. just everything!

Sorry for this rant, but I just am in a very tight-bind right now. I could cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment