BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The 20's Project

So, I am stealing this idea from a very good friend of mine, L. She is someone I admire and am so very thankful for her friendship.

This project is what I am calling “The 20’s Project”. This is where I am making a list of twenty things to do in my twenty’s. Seeing, as I am starting a year behind, it may make it a bit more challenging, but I want to “give it a whirl”.

Note: each item can only be dependent on me. I cannot put something on the list that makes me dependent on someone else [i.e. marriage]. Also, this will be an ongoing list. I don’t have everything that I want to do in mind, yet, and some items may change. So, bare with me! As something is accomplished on the list, I will edit the item to a bold/italicized font.

1. Read the entire bible.

2. Ride a motorcycle

3. Skydive

4. Get a full-body message

5. Memorize an entire chapter of the Bible

6. Backpack part of Appalachian Trail

7. Order breakfast in bed room service at a fancy hotel.

8. Run a half marathon

9. Vacation in Montana

10. Visit 5 National Parks

11. Visit NY City

12. Travel to Europe for 3+ weeks

13. Smoke a cigar (or pipe)

14. Go to a Sara Bareilles concert

15. Visit Anna in California!

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

No comments:

Post a Comment