BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thankful.


Sometimes some of your prayers are not answered. Sometimes your prayers are not answered in the time frame you’ve been wanting. Sometimes your prayers seem like empty words. Sometimes you lose the faith, even if a glimpse, that He’ll not answer your prayers.

Sometimes you pray days, months, years. 

In my case, I can attest to partial prayer answering. I’ve been bound this summer by some limitations, financially. I should have taken another summer job, but was ignorant to the fact I would not be receiving as many hours. 

In this “low” that I have been in the past 2-3 months, I’ve been praying for God to provide. For Him to provide either with answers in another job (mainly this one), or just somehow help me make ends meet. 

This week I can attest to how gracious He is. 

I have had many babysitting opportunities recently. A five hour gig yesterday, another five hour gig today. I received a text from the people I frequently sit for, asking for me to help out Friday morning, and then later this afternoon I received a call asking for help for two days next week, on top of two other days I am babysitting for another couple. 

As well as more house/dog sitting jobs!

Shoot, if you don’t see this as a blessing than I don’t know what it is?

Babysitting makes great money, untaxed. You get to hang out with kids (grant it they’re not always the best, like the boys Monday). But goodness, you make $10-$15 per hour depending on how generous the family is. I have made more the past two days than in my last paycheck (yes, hours are that scarce). 

I am so thankful that God has heard my cries. He has responded and provided. 

Thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Thankful to have such an amazing woman of God influencing my little girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete